Welcome to the Northern California Association of Equine Practitioners!
The Northern California Association of Equine Practitioners (NCAEP) was established in 2012. The mission of the NCAEP is:
- Help protect the health and welfare of California Equine Population.
- Organized forum for collaboration and case sharing amongst equine practitioners
- Represent the equine practitioners as a unified voice in development of programs and regulations that impact California's equine industry.
- Support and strengthen the sustainability of California's equine industry through community outreach and community charitable events.
- Educate members by providing state of the art professional education that is RACE approved.